He received the call. "Hello mum...yes ma...today?...Okay ma....will be there" Kunle responded and hung up. Judging from his looks, one could tell there was something amidst. "Well, that was my mum. She wants me to see her later today." Kunle said as if he could see how curious I was. "Did she tell you why?" I asked (just to be part of the conversation). Kunle shook his head to the negative. "..but I'm sure it's nothing serious" He quickly added. I had thoroughly enjoyed my meal and minutes later I was in my room. I had excused myself. I stood by the window and gazed upon the beautiful water falls


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola