[3/24, 3:49 AM] ejiro: " Hello, please, is that Trishia?" The voice spoke. A bit surprised, I managed to answer. "Yea, who I'm I speaking to? [3/24, 4:17 AM] ejiro: I could sense some uneasiness. "Well, Trishia, it's me, Zainab..." At the last word, I almost screamed but a little part of me remained composed. I think for the next few seconds everything in me wanted to jump out. "Please, which Zainab" I asked calmly just to be double sure........Trishia, Zainab nau! Your neighbor, I know what I did was not proper but I just wanted the best for my baby and I thought you would provide that platform. Trishia, I am so sorry" Zainab said. I just began to wonder if she had been following the NEWS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola