In an instant, Daddy   pulled Mum by her arm and took her outside.  Okay! Maybe I'm missing out something here but It pretty obvious now, that something was really amidst here. Well, I said to myself, Trishia! no matter how long it would take, I'll be patient enough to wait for this News. Maybe it was the drug or something, suddenly I was so hungry that I could eat a horse! Just beside me was a giant cooler, I guessed Mum had brought it along so without hesitating, I opened it, of course! It was my favorite dish...wait a minute, I guess I still haven't mentioned it..ohhh..It's just simply 'Plantain and pepper fish'. Well, I sat upright and launched into my meal, very nice! *********************I had finished eating and was still waiting to hear the News from my parents, however they appear to be so engrossed in their 'sudden' discussion outside. I wondered what the urgency was. While waiting on them, I felt pressed and needed to use the bathroom. As I got to the pathway leading to the bathroom, I noticed something...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola