It was a very beautiful cake, I could see lots of colors on the cake; ranging from pink, red, blue and of course my favorite color, gold. I was short of words. Here I was thinking that something had happened to Kunle, only for him to have come up with this surprise, o.k.a.y, not a bad one!  "Kunle, I am so grateful, I mean...when did you have time to put this together?" I managed to speak. "Well, Trish, this was just my very own well kept secret and a way of saying 'Thank you'. Kunle replied. I was a little confused. " em...did you say 'Thank you'? I asked. "Yes Trish, your advice eventually paid off. Mum is out of the loan trouble" Kunle announced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola