The voice did not sound familiar in anyway thus I was reluctant to give a reply. I waited further for the person to speak. "Well, I believe you know one Zainab.." Still I kept quiet and the person continued. "Anyway, I just want to inform you that You cannot do away with my family. I will come for my wife and my daughter, no matter what you do to prevent me from seeing her. I will take this case up legally" At this point, I hung up the phone. 'Hmmm! What was I to make up of this?" I began to think. My mind drifted away for a while, then my parents returned. I noticed their faces wore  some heaviness. "Mum, Dad, what's the problem?" I wasted no time in asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola