Kunle had given me a very cute and portable room which I settled in quickly. Maybe because I was fascinated by the site of the waterfalls just opposite the room. It was a very sunny and breezy day and you could feel the serenity that tagged along with the cool and refreshing flow of the waterfalls. It was just an amazing site second to none. For once, as I starred earnestly, I felt so light and detached from the grossed reality that was hovering all around me. I just let my mind travel through the entire serenity. I think I had actually been like that for a long time because a sudden knock on the door made me snap out like lightening bolt. Quickly, I came back to my senses. The knock was persistent thus I quickly got the door. I opened the door and realized it was Kunle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola