I had hurriedly ate the entire meal in anticipation of Kunle's story. He handed me a glass of water and continued talking. "Well, Anwili ran away with a friend of mine after she had stolen so much from me. I searched for her all over town but to no avail. She had told everyone that I was not her type and that she was only using me to while away time." Kunle said with a despair countenance. I really did not know how to react initially but it really then, dawned on me that it was quite a pathetic story. "Hmm Kunle, I'm so sorry about that" I said. He simply smiled and gulped a glass of water. Almost immediately, Kunle's phone rang.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola