Kunle kept smiling like that for a long time. I guess he was really fascinated by my painting. "Trishia, you are really gifted. Wow! One would have thought you bought this" He said excitingly. I was really flattered, so much so that my craft had really gone to such extent of acceptance. "Thanks" I responded. " You know what? My mum loves paintings a lot, can I give this to her for an amount? She would gladly have it" Kunle said. Okay, I know Kunle was appreciative of my talent and all that but what he suggested was not really in the picture, besides I did the painting out of mere inspiration. "Kunle, this is just a rough painting, I really don't think this is good enough for presentation" I quickly responded. "You really have no idea what you're talking about. This painting is a masterpiece already" Kunle responded. Really if there was something I appreciated about Kunle, is his ever encouraging spirit. Well if he really wanted to market me out there, then fine! I kind of liked the feeling though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola