I think Kunle appreciated my gesture. He drank like his throat was on fire. So much so, the tea evidently made quite a difference. Literarily he had stopped shivering and his eyes kind of lit up s bit. Need I say, I was relieved. Kunle sat up and this time, he looked at me more cheerfully. "Trish, I'm really sorry for my countenance" at last, Kunle spoke. Okay, at least I could now hear the whole jist. I responded with a smile and waited on him for a response. This took quite a while though. "Em...Trish, there is trouble" Kunle said trying to hold back tears. At least Kunle had set my mind for an unpleasant news but 'What was it?" I thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola