Well, it was a smooth ride all the way to the store. I couldn't believe, I was back to Kunle's store since I and Victor bumped into him. I don't know if it was my eyes but the store looked bigger this time."We just created a new toiletry department ". Kunle said excitingly, as if he read my mind. That explained why the store looked bigger. " Congrats " I responded. Kunle left one in doubt about his zeal to succeed, to say the least, I was very impressed with his progress thus far. In no time, customers started trooping in. Despite the numerous staff, it was pretty obvious that an extra hand was needed. I decided to make myself available for service, I began to attend to other customers. I kind of enjoyed the whole 'freedom' thing, being able to be myself once again, seeing living people walk around, conversing, laughing..I mean the feeling was close to none. "Thanks so much, Trishia" Kunle said in appreciation as he stepped up to my counter. Need I say this, I began to enjoy every bit of my  'New-found' job. I had set out to bring more products to the counter when I realized...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola