I carefully watched him as he immediately stood up for the woman who had joined him. They both exchanged pleasantries with a welcome pat. If  there was anything this woman loved, of course I would say, she was really stuck on covering herself all the time, appeared like a form of disguise to me anyway. I noticed the way the man starred at her, one could deduce there was a very intimate relationship between these two. Soon they were conversing. "So how was your night?" He asked her. "I don't know dear" She replied. "Why, is there a problem?" He asked a bit concerned. She dropped her head, this time appearing more troubled. "I can't find the wrist watch you gave me" She said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola