"Okay sir, what would that be?" I asked further. "Why don't you come, chat me up...say for some few minutes?" The man responded with such enthusiasm. Seriously, I did not really know what to make out of this unusual request but this presupposed that he wanted my company. Something within me told me that I had to be careful and of course, tactical, I was in no way going to be vulnerable. ''Sir, I'm just a sales girl, I have my boundaries". I replied. "Come on, it won't take long, see..there is something I want to show you which I think you might be interested in" The man quickly responded. Hmmm! Something interesting? I wonder what that would be?
THE PRESIDENT'S SON (Chapter 3)
THE PRESIDENT'S SON (Chapter 3) Created by E PLUS The Storyteller ✍🏾 "Welcome to Community News, and this is your broadcast on community updates. The youths of Kolobri have once again taken to the streets, calling upon the state house and the government to call the attention of the multinational oil companies to the incessant pollution of their farmlands, crops and waters. Honourable Warebi, the community chairman has reassured that everything is under control as negotiations were ongoing, also emphasising that there's light at the end of the tunnel," The newscaster stated through the airwaves "I just pray say no be one of dis dier lie lie promise again o!" One of the Kolobri indigene said as she attended to her poultry. "Hmmm...no be today we dey hear all diz tins," A trader added. "Di one wey dey pain me pass for the whole tin na our children wey dey risk dier life for dis protest...I just de...
Comments
Post a Comment