"Okay sir, what would that be?" I asked further.  "Why don't you come, chat me up...say for some few minutes?" The man responded with such enthusiasm. Seriously, I did not really know what to make out of this unusual request but this presupposed that he wanted my company. Something within me told me that I had to be careful and of course, tactical, I was in no way going to be vulnerable. ''Sir, I'm just a sales girl, I have my boundaries". I replied. "Come on, it won't take long, see..there is something I want to show you which I think you might be interested in" The man quickly responded. Hmmm! Something interesting? I wonder what that would be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola