Can't even remember how long I had stared at that phone but I sure knew it was for long before I slept off.  It was already 8.00am, yet no call from Victor. My sweet and shining armor had not even found time to call me...his phone? hmm..still switched off oooo..well, I tried not to dwell on it for so long but it was almost impossible for me. While I wallowed in my misery, Kunle walked into my room. Maybe few months back, I would have considered his gesture quite rude, at least for not even knocking but some strange reasons, I over looked it. "Good morning Trish" Kunle said, smiling. Okay, It was a bit awkward for me but I responded likewise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola