"I and George have been married for Five years now without a child but that's not even the problem." Amanda said and broke down. Okay, at this point, I was expected to empathize with her, right? So I did! but of course, I could not wait to hear all the rest of the story and try to see if I could make sense of everything so far. "Thanks" She said as she used the white handkerchief l handed to her. "The problem now is that he has been seeing another woman for quite a while now, say over a year. I actually, have been making my own findings until today when I bumped into one of your staff." She said and paused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola