..."I need you to give me time. I can help you but the whole of this entire drama leaves much to be desired. I don't know who to believe anymore." I said, feeling a little weary. Amanda dropped on her knees and held on to my knee and cried. "Please, just help me get that wristwatch, it means the entire world to me" She said. Looking at Amanda from my position, I could really see a desperate woman. And a thought crossed my mind, if this woman felt so much for a wristwatch, then what is George worth? Was it really about her marriage or some piece of ornament, then another thought came up, maybe be get into relationships for the wrong reason. Maybe our priorities are misplaced..Maybe Love is not enough. If not why would someone like Victor just a bad on me. As these thought rippled their way through my mind, I just broke down into tears. Amanda gazed at me with surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola