Kunle had made my stay at the store worth the while that I looked forward to another and I still, could not keep that lady off my mind, she looked so much like Zainab. Dinner was served, Kunle had prepared a sumptuous meal and it also came with a bottle of wine. This was kind of surprising because I couldn't even remember Kunle mentioning any thing special. "So, what's the occasion, Kunle?" I asked, looking curiously at the buffet. Kunle put on a very big smile. "Well, it was a great sale today at the store, em..I noticed most of the entry was from your counter so I just wanted to show some appreciation" Kunle responded. To say the least, I was really astonished, well you never know what a little help could do. We settled down to eat, after a very Long silence, Kunle brought out a wrist watch. "This belongs to a customer, I think she left it in a hurry and according to one of the sales girl, she wore a Senegalese and had a veil on." He said as he placed it on the table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola