From the sound of what the driver said, his story stemmed way back and I wasn't sure if I had that patient. I had to play my last joker to get him out of there. "Driver, this police station wey I dey go ehn...if I no go, Hmmm...somebody fit waste oo and if e happen like that...you sef no go happy" I said with a very sobber look. I guess I must have carried that role well because my very last phrase did the trick. The driver started the car and immediately drove off. Madam, just dey direct me" Hr said enthusiastically. Yes! We were on our way and by now I was less tensed. Anything to run away from that weird 'Amanda' or so I thought not until the driver announced: "Madam, e be like say somebody dey pursue us ooo, abi?"He said as he peeped through his mirror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola