EJIRO EMENIKE UKAUMUNE: Well, I never thought there would be a place like ...

We had barely settled down when someone walked up to us to take our order. The woman ran her eyes through the menu and made her order, then she passed it on to me.
Hmmm..you must be kidding me, of course I was really famished and any attempt to be selective could ruin my appetite so I declined.
"Thanks, but I can settle for any of your swallows" I said to the waiter.
"Even me sef.." The Cab Driver added. I think he basically did that not to embarrass himself😊.
The meal was sumptuous and words were not enough to say how grateful I was for this woman's kind gesture. Well, I assumed it was time to take our leave but I noticed she wasn't particularly in a hurry, at least not like someone who wanted to leave!
"em...Ma, are we waiting for someone?" I asked curiously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola