Again, I had to appeal to Amanda to calm down. "For the uptenth time, I say what's going on?" Amanda said, more fiercely. By now, I noticed my answer wasn't working so I had to come up with something. "Oh, my stomach hurts!" I lamented while holding on to my stomach. Amanda, suddenly bent over to help me. "Do I bring some water?" She asked, more calmly. I shook my head but continued to groan in pain. After a while, I began to pant ceaselessly. Then like a troubled Doctor, Amanda ran to a nearby Chemist, she ran so fast that she fell over a dish. Everyone around gave a helping hand. She was wet by now, the dirty water had soaked up. "Eyah...sister, sorry ooo" some passers by empathized and while she was surrounded by other people who attempted to clean her up, I took my chance, this time I quickly boarded a cap. "Please drive off" I said to the driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola