It was quite easy for me to persuade the man. I just needed to buy more time to put one and one together. We arrived at the reception, randomly searching through the customers that were waiting for some kind of delivery or the other. It became apparent that the woman in question was not present. " Oh very well, I guess I'll just check back or better still give her a call." The man responded and as he attempted to leave, I just suddenly grabbed him by his left hand to prevent him from going(I guess my curiosity got a better part of me). "Yes, young lady, is there any problem?" The man said as he looked at me curiously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola