It was a small brown paper, it was folded very tightly. I picked it up along with the wristwatch. Hmmm..it was such a relief to know that the wristwatch was still in one piece. However, I held on to the piece of paper. Curious to find out what the paper was all about, I gently opened it. On it was  drawn a pretty Rose flower with a smiling face. I became more curious and went ahead to open it. It was a note which read: 'This is an expression of my love for you always. I'm so glad you are  with me, finally. This is just a token of my undying love for you'...Okay, just a piece of Love note the owner decided to lock up in her wristwatch, obviously because it was a gift, well understood. Well, I guess we would just have to wait for this 'Mystery Lady' then or so I thought, not until my eyes fell on the names at the bottom of the note, trust me, I did not see that coming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola