It appeared she had been eavesdropping but I wasn't so sure. My instinct told me to dread carefully this time. "Ah! Amanda, I did not stay long, did I?" I said cheerfully. Amanda had a very big frown. I did not know how to interpret this but I sure know it wasn't a good one. I attempted to move on but Amanda blocked the way. Initially, I thought she missed her step but the second time, she repeated it. "Amanda, do you need something?" I asked anxiously. Amanda had this kind of firm stare that keeps one breathing fast but this time around, it was even more emphatic. "I asked a question earlier on, What's going on?" Amanda asked again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola