I guess someone had called the police because it was only a matter of minutes when we saw them enter the premise. Everyone outside was eventually rounded up by the policemen to the station. Of course I had to hide before I was recognized. "I'll be back, okay?" Kunle said as he reassured me. I nodded with a smile. Technically, I had lost hold of the entire situation. I wasn't still sure of who those two were but if the wristwatch was anything to go by, I was very certain that there was more to the whole 'Zainab' issue. I was very anxious to return to the house so I began to round up as fast as possible. I managed to do some little entry here and there before heading out. No sooner had I stepped out when I spotted a police van right in front of the store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola