Talk about coincidence! Kunle's description fit in to 'My mystery Lady', but what clue could a wristwatch give. "Really? I believe she would come back for it" I replied Kunle as I snapped out of my thought. "Yea, and that is the reason I want to give it to you for safe keeping" Kunle replied. Okay, was this some kind of promotion or what? "Me? Kunle, are you sure?" I asked curiously. Kunle smiled in affirmation. ..............I had cleared the dishes and retired to my room. It was a very beautiful wrist watch(I mean, the found wristwatch). I looked at it keenly and noticed it was a very mundane, yet, gold wrist watch. It must be very expensive, I thought to myself. I kept running my hand playfully round the wristwatch, then suddenly it fell. I bent down immediately to save it from breaking when something dropped out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola