EJIRO EMENIKE UKAUMUNE: The man beckoned on the woman to follow him somewh...

The compound appeared bigger than we had envisaged because the more we ran, the wider it grew.
I was almost running out of breath. As we drew closer to the gate of the compound, I attempted opening it, then the unexpected happened, the alarm bell rang out so loud that I thought I had gone deaf!
To say the least we were startled, astonished and overwhelmed. You know that kind of combination of feelings that leaves you panting with fear! We stood still for a while, thinking of what next to do..
"Madam, see ehn, no dulling ooo...I won jump this gate.
You know say you big small, so just climb my back make we commit for here ooo..na bad place we dey so!" The Cab Driver uttered emphatically.
Nooo! He must be kidding me! Me, Trishia, climb whose back!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola