"Okay, I will tripple your money" I offered. The driver shook his head vehemently like he wanted me to get his point. I could see Amanda stepping towards our direction with a sachet of pain killer in her left hand. She  still got it despite the incident. I became anxious, of course I did not want her to meet up with me, though she had no idea that I has jumped into a cab but our spot very close. "Driver, what's your problem now? I said I will pay you well, ah!" I shouted desperately. The driver took a stare at me and smiled. "Madam, no be the money be the problem, I dey run from police nau, if den catch me ehn? Na wahala I dey" The driver explained. I pondered for a while and a bit of me became curious. "Really!
 What did you do?" I asked. The driver adjusted himself like my question made him uneasy. "Madam, na very king story ooo, I no know where I go start jare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola