The man beckoned on the woman to follow him somewhere in the eatery. "I'll be back, Okay!?" She said authoritatively. I just shook my head while the cab Driver opened his mouth in confusion. "Hey! Gbege! Madam, abeg nor vex ooo..na wetin dey happen for here?" The Cab Driver asked. I believe he ought to have known that I was the wrong person for that question.. "I really don't know" I replied helplessly. The Cab Driver stood up and began to walk out of the eatery in a hurry, of course I joined him. Soon enough we were outside. We kept walking, No!,We started running as fast as our legs could take us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola