The van was driven so fast that it took me a lot of courage to beckon on it. I actually thought it would run me down. The driver on the other hand was just behind me grumbling about his stomach. Eventually, the van stopped. At least, it was such a relief to see that the driver was a woman! She bent over and looked at us carefully, then with a grin, she shook her head. Seriously, I had no idea why she did that but all we needed that moment was her help, that's all. "Please ma, could you kindly assist us into town!?" I pleaded. She smiled again. "How did you(people) get to this side?" She asked with a very deep voice that could pass for that of a man.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola