She hysterically pushed away the table right before us and began to cry. O-K-A-Y, that was really scary. Initially, I kind of wanted to just take my purse and walk out but on a second thought(just like a detective would do), I had to think the entire scenario through. I felt, apart from the fact that this was a woman going through a hard time in her marriage, no one would react to a wristwatch like that except there was more to it. Calmly, I held Amanda's hands. "Please, can you listen to me?" I said. Amanda stood still like an obedient child and starred at me once again, this time with greater expectation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola