For a while, I stood still while still contemplating on the next step to take. Kunle's voice connoted there was something serious. What if Kunle was in trouble over the wristwatch? Why was he particular about it? I believed Kunle would not want to implicate me in any kind of trouble. Honestly, because of the so many drama these days, Trust was fast becoming costly. However, I decided to go home , quickly take a light shower before I finally decide what to do. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I bumped into Amanda, right at the door. "So, what's going on" She said with a very scary voice. I became very uneasy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola