Okayyyyy! I wondered what had just happened. "Driver, wetin happen? Why you stop!?" I said, trying very hard to hide my frustration. He hurriedly opened the car and hopped out like someone who had been seating on hot coal and ran as fast as he could into a nearby bush. Literarily, I was dumbfounded. It was ready five minutes and the driver was not out of the bush, yet.
 I began to panic.
 'Was this some kind of Joke!?' I thought aloud.
 'How was I to find my way out of this unusual setting?'. My thoughts went on and on. Suddenly, the driver ran out of the bush, panting like he had just gone through a marathon. I starred at him like some kind of mystery.
  "Madam, no vex" That was all he could say.
 "You must be kidding me! Sorry!? There must be some kind of explanation to this irrational behavior of yours!" I screamed without even thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola