Talking about hunger, I was also very hungry! "...but na you cause all this wahala. Why you no talk say your motor no good?" I said angrily as we kept on walking. "Madam, abeg no talk like that! With all the escape wey we escape from that Okada, you nor even thank me." The Driver responded swiftly. Seriously, I wasn't even in the mood to trade words, however I felt like venting my frustration on someone. We had hardly crossed a bridge when we saw a big van heading our way. For me, seeing this van in such a deserted place we found ourselves, was such a relief. I quickly waved my hands as a signal for help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola