I peeped through the mirror myself and alas! there was a bike trailing us, obviously the person on the bike was determined to get us by all means. "Em...driver, just concentrate...make we no loose focus, you hear me?" I said, trying hard to maintain my composure. Who could that be!? I pondered. The headgear, the bike rider wore l, made it extremely hard to know his/her identity. My driver increased his speed and at a point negotiated a turning. At this point, it became more apparent that the Bike rider was desperate. The Bike rider kept up the speed. It soon dawned on me that we were actually in danger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola