I stammered for a while, just trying to comport myself. "Madam, na motor spoil ooo..me sef, I dey wonder how I manage reach here sef!?" The Driver responded quickly. With another swift glance at us, the woman asked us into the vehicle. Apparently, she had been listening to the radio. At this time, it was the song 'Hero' that was playing but I wasn't necessarily sure what version. She kept driving and as I stole glances at her, I observed she was a woman in her late forties. She had this 'unconscious' smile on her face that could pass for a scorn, kind of. Her very long, brown her was one of her strong features. She also passed for someone who would love jewelries cause she had on so many bangles and rings(at least three rings, two on the right, then one in the left). All along she kept clearing her throat like she wanted to give a first class speech, I wondered why she kept doing that?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola