What happened next left me pondering. It was a rush of camera men, lights and flashes. The flashes were so intended that I had to shield my eyes with both hands.
 Then came so many voices with questions, multiple questions.
 "Miss Trishia, we must commend you for your brave heart!" One of the voices said.
 "Completely taking care of a baby that wasn't yours despite not knowing her health condition" another said.
  "Is it true that her mother actually ran away?" More voices added.
My head and my mind ran riot, just when I thought I had seen it all, I saw everyone and when I say everyone, I mean Kunle, mum, dad, Amanda, the man and at the store.
 They stepped forward at the instruction of the Police Boss.
 "Trishia, there is something you must know" The Police Boss said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola