I really did not know how to respond to this woman's assertion but one thing was for sure, she wasn't wrong and for the fact that she could tell, made it a whole lot interesting. I simply smiled to feign that all was well but her next statement amazed me. "You shouldn't be in this trouble that you are now if only you had been more sensitive." She said further.
 I wondered which of the troubles she referred to because(Trust me) the troubles had compounded.
 "Don't worry, young lady, there is hope" She added as she closed her eyes, I think she was meditating at the same time.
  "The problem is that we chase after so many things at the expense of our peace with God who knows it all. The question is: Where is your faith?" She said, still with her eyes shut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola