For Onome's mother, It was just grumbling and fussing all night.
 She had given Onome a warm bath and massaged her thoroughly. She managed to prepare palm oil stew and roasted yam for everyone to eat while she waited patiently for her husband to return. "Mama, thank you." Onome greeted.
 "Doh, my pikin. Your body don come down abi?" Her mum asked as she lit up with a smile.
 Mama, I'm better now." Onome responded.
 "Okay nau, you fit go sleep, make I wait for hour papa before I lock door." Onome's mother said.
 "Okay mama but e get wetin I been won tell you and papa" Onome said.
 "Okayyy!,na true o. You talk so for hospital. Okay nau, you go wait make your papa come?"Her mum responded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola