I wasn't particularly sure of her question but I assumed she was referring to the Church retreat.
 I smiled at her and shook my head signaling my decline and since she still shut her eyes, I concluded she was unable to tell if I said 'Yes' or 'No' but I was wrong.. Then she just opened her eyes and starred at me like I committed the most abominable sin.
 'Young lady, it is okay if you're not coming with us, however I will give you something very priceless." She said and bent over to pick up a wrapped item. She handed it to me. "I know there is a reason for everything" The woman said and shut her eyes again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola