Was this ought to be a joke or something? Zainab? Set me up?
How? So many question ran through my head.
 "Remember, the young woman? at the store? Who lost her gold plated wristwatch?" Kunle asked further. Of course, I remembered the young woman!
 "That is Zainab!" Kunle exclaimed.
Wow! My guess was right after all..at that moment, things started adding up. Obviously, the man was her friend, but what of her husband?
 "Even before she met her husband, she had known George for a while." The Police Boss added.
 And the baby?.
"Zainab started having problems with her husband when he discovered she was still seeing George. Zainab claimed the baby was not for her husband but for George!" The Police Boss continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola