I couldn't wait to hear him because at that moment, my mind was blank.
 "We know you have been hiding from us because Zainab's baby died while in your care.
 You left home because your parents were not responsive enough but all the while they made us investigate thoroughly while you were away. Your parents needed to protect you at all cost" The Police Boss said and paused. Obviously his statement wasn't even adding up for me! My parents!? Investigate? Ahh! Pleaaaaase😙.
All the while I had been running like a fugitive, none of them called.
 "Trishia, I know what your thinking but it was in everyone's interest for you to have stayed away while the investigation lasted." My mum said as she held my hands. Hmmm, typical of my dad, he just nodded his head in affirmation.
 "Listen Trishia, you are not guilty, Zainab set you up!" Kunle said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola