At last, we got to the office of the police Boss(I really don't know what they call him). Inside the office was really exotic. At least that major distinction was there. He was really receptive, judging by the way I was received. "Oh..pardon me dear, I had to dismiss a very stubborn case just to attend to you. It's been lingering for a while now, so sorry for the delay, How are you?" The Police Boss said all in one breath. Seriously, this man did not cut across as a military personnel, he sounded more like any other customer care service agent, such courtesy! "Em...I'm fine..." I replied like there was more I wanted to say. "Okay. You can leave us now, I'll send for you later" He said to the officer who had brought me. "Okay sir!" The officer responded, saluted and left immediately.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola