The Doctor was astonished at what he heard and starred at papa Onome with disbelief.
 "Sir so you hit your daughter?? Hmmm" The Doctor said.
 "No be say I won hit am ooo! Na temptation, too much temptation." Onome's Dad defended himself.
 The Doctor shook his head.
 "Well, Onome has lost so much blood. so we need donors" The Doctor said soberly.
 "Oh! My daughter oo, my Onome!" Onome's mother exclaimed.
 "Abeg Doctor, make I donate my own. Just treat my pikin for me. See me, see my hair, you go no say I no be small pikin again. I don suffer for my life train this children. Onome na my only daughter and na only her go fit bring bride price enter this family, help me treat am abeg" Onome's dad pleaded.😒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola