Onome's parents entered the Doctor's office. He asked them to take their seat. The Doctor settled to his seat and after a while spoke up. "Please sir, tell me exactly what happened?" The Doctor sort to know. There was dead silence. "Papa Onome, na you the Doctor dey ask, tell am nau! tell am wetin happen!" Onome's mother said at the top of her voice. Her husband starred at her and back at the Doctor, still he could not utter a word. "Sir, it's important we know because the gravity of the injury is very alarming and I suspect she was hit on the head by a very hard object." The Doctor said. Papa Onome became very uncomfortable. "Em..my Doctor, abeg help me treat my pikin ehn? Anything wey happen before na mistake" Papa Onome said. "So na mistake abi? Na im you won use am finish me!" Mama Onome exclaimed..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola