While on the Bike, my mind drifted to Kunle at the  Police station. It's been hours since we spoke and it all appeared like he had not even called back. Then, I remembered the crazy lady, Amanda. Obviously, I sincerely wished she would be heading back for wherever she sprang out! I was so exhausted. Then I remembered the 'strange guest!' who had been chasing us before we got lost, I just wondered who the person was? and why was the person so adamant at getting us?
  "Madam, where you dey go?
We don pass the second round about ooo!" The Bike man exclaimed. I snapped out of my thought and contemplated for a while.
  "See ehn, just take me to the police station." I responded
 "Okay ma" The driver said and drove faster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola