The other girls left Onome to her assignment while they all gathered at the school kiosk. Everyone had the popular fishroll and Zobo and the girls chatted away.
 Some students approached them and they exchanged pleasantries.
 "Peres, what's up nau?" One of the boys known as Moses said as he playfully seized a fish roll from her.
 "I dey o! Please give me back my fish roll oo. I don't have money for another one." Peres said as she chased him about before pulling him aside to take back the fish roll. The other girls just watched and laughed.
 After few  minutes of chatting, Moses spoke up.
  "So, girls what about your friend nau? Why is she not here for lunch?" He asked.
 "Well, she stayed behind to finish up her assignments." Peres replied..
 "Okay?? Have you spoken to her about what I told you?" Moses said.
 Immediately there was silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola