Reluctantly, Onome's eldest brother, Kevwe stood up and followed her..
 He lifted up his dad and placed him on one of their wooden chairs. As soon as he attempted to leave, he threw up and most of it splashed on him up to the ground.
 "Ohhhhh! Which kind thing be this nau!? Onome see wetin you don cause nau! To sey you just leave me make I dey sleep, all this thing for no happen o!" Kevwe shouted.
 Onome was dumbfounded. She starred at her dad who was trying very hard to contain himself.
 Her mother ran to the bathroom to fetch some water.
 She returned and bent over to clean up. After cleaning up her husband, she carefully cleaned up the floor. "Which kind wahala I come put myself!? ehn?" Onome's mother lamented and broke down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola