"Then why did she not simply take the child to him rather than leave her with me" I finally spoke.
 "Madam, when George and Zainab agreed to finally be together, he gave her the condition of doing away with the baby" The Police Boss explained.
 "So, George did not want to take up responsibility for his own child?but I thought he loved her!" I said, (more confused).
"Well, that's the mystery. Zainab was so desperate to be with him so she plotted her strategy on you" He continued. I kept still for a while, heart broken. I blamed myself for not being extra careful with Zainab's daughter.
 "..Now that the child is no more, what's the point of all these? I'm still guilty?!" I exclaimed.
 "No sweet heart, you're not!" My Dad replied emphatically.
 "How?" I asked curiously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola