Onome was a little disturbed over the pending absence of her parents thus she decided to step out for a while.
  She almost passed her parents when she discovered that they were having another argument.
 Onome's parents did not realize her presence as they kept arguing.
 "Papa Onome abeg answer me. Give me money make I prepare the food for my pikin!" Onome's mother insisted.
 "I say make you use your money nau, I go give you back!" Onome's father responded, this time raising his voice.
 "Papa Onome, you be wicked man! You no get money, you dey fit bet for kalokalo! you fit buy ogogoro!...
 " Mama Onome! I go beat you oh! this your mouth!" Onome's dad shouted. Immediately, Onome ran into their midst.
 "Mama, papa, abeg I no want the food again!" Onome said as tears dropped down her eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola