Spontaneously, Onome jumped in front of her mum and before her dad could say 'Onome! ', he hit her on the head with the wooden spoon, Onome began to bleed profusely. Onome's mother soon raised an alarm as she shouted at the top of her voice. This attracted neighbors into the house. "Chai, papa Onome don finish me ooo..hmmm..my pikin ooo..make Una help me carry am go hospital!" Onome's mother lamented. Quickly, Onome was rushed down to the hospital. Her parents were asked to wait while the doctors attended to Onome. "God! My God! Abeg save my pikin oo!" Onome's mother continued lamenting at the hospital. "Na hospital you dey ooo..no dey show yourself for here oo" Onome's dad replied.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola