I need not say more, all other days that followed were full of press briefings, interviews and more interviews.
 Hmmm...to say the least, I was really exhausted, however my life had started taking shape again.
 It really felt good to be free again. I had turned from being a 'victim' to a 'victor'! The entire experience left me pondering on so many realities.
 After the entire case was resolved, I returned home, reunited with my parents and tried to see what next.
 I missed my little room. As I laid on my bed, I remembered the stuff that elderly woman gave me.
 I hurried opened my bag and brought it out. I unwrapped it and I saw a small praying note hand written.
 Each page had specific prayer points. At the end of each, was written: God is in control, just follow him!. This has never left my side for a moment till date. I slowly slipped back the note in my hand bag. The next day I decided to pay Kunle a courtesy visit, at least to appreciate him for everything thus far.
 As I stepped out of the house, guess who was at the door!!?
 Yea! You guessed right. It was victor.
 I just starred at him for a while but no word.
 "Let's just get married tomorrow" He said.
I thought for a while, maybe if it were some months back, this request would have been granted but trust me that was the last thing I needed!
********************
 It's three years since the entire drama of my life happened and I'm much grown now. I see things differently. My priorities are in place and I'm doing well overall. Though Sade wants me to come over to the states where she relocated(Remember Sade!?), naaa! I rather make the best of where I am.
Did I get married to Victor? No! and please don't ask me why. What matters most is that I'm verry happy😃😃😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola